VARICOCELE NATURAL TREATMENT WITHOUT SURGERY
WHAT IS VARICOCELE?
Varicocele develops when blood does not circulate well and pools. Pooled blood is toxic and damages the testicles and testicular veins. The testicles atrophy. The veins thicken in response to develop their resistance to the toxicity. Moreover, blood leaving the testicular veins carry high levels of testosterone, and blood pooling in these veins leads to 70 time testosterone increase in testosterone exposure, causing surrounding tissue hypertrophy (enlargement of veins and prostate). You can therefore think of varicocele as inflated and callused veins on steroids!
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF VARICOCELE?
So, Do Not over-focus on "varicocele", while becoming oblivious of our own lifestyle risk factors.
Varicocele Symptoms Summary:
- Varicocele causes testicular pain or discomfort in as many as 5-10% of men.
- It is the number one cause of male factor infertility (affecting 40-60% of men with varicocele).
- Men with varicocele typically have lower or impaired testosterone production.
- Some men with varicocele also experience erectile dysfunctions & impaired virility.
Varicocele Q & A >
VARICOCELE PAIN & DISCOMFORT: URGENT
Varicocele pain or discomfort indicate that the testicles are currently under stress and are being damaged. The stress and damage are due to varicocele toxic blood pooling and improper testicular care.
On a side note, you have to realize that: Some of this damage is reversible, but some is permanent. The degree of reversibility depends on the severity and duration of the stress/damage, and how quickly a treatment is started. Yes, it is possible to prevent the stress and damage. It is therefore imperative to start a treatment as soon as possible (ASAP) to minimize any permanent damage.
Varicocele Pain Relief Treatments >
VARICOCELE & INFERTILITY (TESTICULAR DAMAGE)
Varicocele Healing's Home Treatments for Varicocele >
HOW DOES VARICOCELE DEVELOP?
Learn about about controllable varicocele risk factors >
CAN YOU CURE VARICOCELE?
It must be noted that there is no 100% cure for varicocele at this time:
- Surgery is not a cure.
- Embolization is not a cure.
- There is no medication for curing varicoceles.
- Supplements are not a cure.
- Natural treatments are not a 100% cure.
Varicocele is not 100% curable because the veins are Not swollen, they are actually enlarged. Remember "Inflated and callused veins on steroids!" The anatomy is altered. This is because when blood pools in the testicular veins, it pools testosterone with it. The tissue surrounding the varicocele has up to 70X higher testosterone saturation. This causes the veins to hypertrophy (this is also responsible for prostate enlargement). So, while men with grade 1 and 2 varicoceles can recover fully, men with grade 3 varicoceles can only reduce their swelling size by about 40-70% (which is actually more than good enough).
Again, even though there is no 100% cure, it is still imperative to start a treatment as early as possible, because you Can to prevent varicocele progression and minimize any damage that is done to the testicles from toxic blood pooling.
Varicocele Natural Treatment >
VIDEO: BE CAREFUL OF QUICK FIX MAGIC PILLS!
More on Varicocele Supplements and Natural Cure Kits >
VARICOCELE SURGERY, EMBOLIZATION, & SUPPLEMENTS
Varicocele surgery is Not a cure because it simply cuts out (ligates) the enlarged veins. It does little to address backward blood flow (reflux), nothing to address the controllable varicocele risk factors, and is non-therapeutic. This is why 5-20% of those who undergo surgery a form of treatment re-develop varicocele. It should also be noted that varicocele surgery may not improve pregnancy rates at all! Therefore, surgery FAILS to treat the underlying problem.
- You do not return to a normal/healthy baseline post-surgery.
- Cutting out (ligating) swollen veins is Not curing them, and it does Not address the real problem.
- Ligation of the veins means less veins to circulate blood!
- Surgical results are questionable.
- Only 6-14% of those who undergo surgery may attain a fertility benefit (that is 1 in 7 men who undergo surgery!)
- Varicocele surgery is ineffective for pain relief.
- Surgery is a high risk procedure.
Embolization is an alternative to surgery. It can be thought of as a quick and dirty form of surgery. While surgery attempts to cut out only the enlarged veins, embolization is inaccurate and therefore blocks off the general area's circulation in an attempt to reduce the vein swelling size. It should be noted that embolization has a higher failure rate and much higher varicocele redevelopment rate than surgery. Those with right-sided varicocele are advised not to undergo embolization due to high recurrence rates (up to 35%).
Supplements are a minor part of varicocele treatment. Supplements in the form of anti-oxidants help reduce damage to vein valves and walls. Furthermore, some supplements help with venous drainage. However, it should be noted that these changes are minor, and Must be accompanied with a proper diet, and proper varicocele treatment for best results.
Varico Health Kit >
CAN YOU TREAT VARICOCELE WITHOUT SURGERY?
Even though results can vary, Yes, you can treat varicocele without surgery. With Varicocele Healing Treatments, you can:
- Completely cure varicocele pain
- Cure varicocele-induced infertility (in extreme cases, it is still possible to restore a some fertility)
- Restore hormone balance and virility
- Reduce varicocele swelling by 40-60% (some cases can lead to 100% reduction in swelling)
- Prevent varicocele progression
Varicocele Healing Treatments >
VIDEO: HOW TO TREAT VARICOCELE WITHOUT SURGERY
- Treat varicocele toxic blood pooling
- Correcting controllable varicocele risk factors (lifestyle changes)
- Performing therapeutic treatments (speed up healing time)
Read how I treated my varicocele without surgery >
1. VARICOCELE: TOXIC BLOOD POOLING
Surgery is ineffective because it only addresses a portion of toxic blood pooling by ligating (cutting) the enlarged veins--but it fails to address blood back-flow (reflux). Moreover, surgery reduces the number of testicular veins, burdening the remaining veins with the increased backwards blood flow pressure. This increases the risk of recurrent varicoceles.
Herbs and supplements also only address a small portion of toxic blood pooling. They help reduce some of the damage done by ROS activity, and may help reduce blood back-flow (reflux) to a small degree. However, like surgery, supplements fail to completely address toxic blood pooling, and without proper intervention do little for restoring optimal function.
2. VARICOCELE: CONTROLLABLE RISK FACTORS
Relying on surgery, embolization, or supplements fails to address the controllable varicocele risk factors. This is the main reason for why these treatment modalities have mediocre results at best; they do nothing to address the lifestyle changes.
3. VARICOCELE: THERAPEUTIC TREATMENTS
It must be noted that surgery and embolization are not therapeutic treatment modalities. They simply attempt to address toxic blood pooling--which is the reason why testicular pain before surgery continues after surgery and fertility does not improve.
VARICOCELE TREATMENT WITHOUT SURGERY
Varicocele Healing Guide (4th Edition)
The Healing Guide is just as effective for those undergoing surgery or embolization.
ⓘ Important: For best treatment results, we highly advise to add the Varicocele Health Kit and Stud Briefs to your treatment.
- REDUCE VARICOCELE & PREVENT PROGRESSION
- COMPLETELY CURE VARICOCELE PAIN
- IMPROVE TESTOSTERONE & TREAT INFERTILITY
Varaco Health Kit
ⓘ Important: For comprehensive treatment, include the Varicocele Healing Guide with the Varaco Health Kit. The Varicocele Healing Guide contains step-by-step home-treatment advice that is proven for preventing varicocele progressing, reducing swelling, and treating symptoms of infertility and pain.
- GMP CERTIFIED
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
- SAFE, NATURAL & EFFECTIVE
Stud Briefs - Varicocele Underwear
ⓘ Important: For best treatment results, we highly advise that you add Stud Briefs to the Complete Treatment Package.
- Thin mesh fabric maximizes testicle cooling
- Patented design pushes the crotch forward (enhances cooling)
- Provides light scrotal support (improves testicular blood circulation)
- Separates the penis and balls to miximize cooling
- Helps treat male infertility & varicocele
Please read and agree to the terms before making your purchase.
Varicocele Pain Relief Guide (3rd Ed.)
Varicocele Pain Relief Guide: A brief guide, 30-day varicocele pain treatment plan. Safe and effective pain relief treatments. Complete pain relief treatment is for approximately 2-4 weeks, depending on the severity of the case.
ⓘ Note: The Varicocele Pain Relief Guide is free with the Complete Treatment Package.
- REDUCE INFLAMMATION & ACHING
- CURE VARICOCELE PAIN
- PREVENT & REVERSE TESTICULAR DAMAGE
Please read and agree to the terms before starting your treatment.
Varicocele Yoga Video Series
Varicocele Yoga Video Series: Is a beginner Hatha restorative yoga series designed with maximum benefit for varicocele. For best results, perform 3-5 times per week. Total treatment is for 2-6 months based on the severity of the case.
- File Sizes Included:Download: 3GP (Mobile), 420P, & 720p (HD)
- Private Stream: All resolutions, including 1080p (HD)
ⓘ Note: The Varicocele Yoga Video Series is free with the Complete Treatment Package.
- TREAT VARICOCELE PAIN
- IMPROVE FERTILITY
- ALLEVIATE NUTCRACKER SYNDROME
- IMPROVE TESTICULAR HEALTH
Please read and agree to the terms before starting your treatment.